[Users] WaveDemo question

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:10:41 CDT 2012

HI,

I am trying to get WaveDemo built on my local laptop.  I have done the
following:

make WaveDemo--config
make WaveDemo

while in the Cactus directory with the result that seemingly _all_
resident thorns have been compiled/configed.  As I doubt that all are
needed for the WaveDemo example, I find this a bit strange. Can
someone please explain?

Secondly,  at the end of the make WaveDemo it crashes complaining that
LSUThorns/Vectors is needed but not present.  This is associated with
several thorns including CarpetLib, ML_BSSN, ML_BSSN_02, and
WeylScal4.    I have added the line LSUThorns/Vectors to the Thornlist
file and have rerun the make WaveDemo but still I get no find of
LSUThorns/Vectors.  Can someone please let me know the correct
procedure here?

Thanks very much for your help.

Comer