[Users] meeting minutes

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Mon May 28 13:17:38 CDT 2012

On 28 May 2012, at 19:04, Roland Haas wrote:

> Testsuites:
> * there are a number of tests failing. It seems as if they fail on
> systems using Intel12 based compilers. Need to collect exact build
> number of compiler (icpc -V) to compare.

Just to clarify: all tests pass on most machines, it's just that some fail on some machines.

> * ADAxiOdd test failures are in a thorn that is known to produce
> different results each time it is called (tolerance is 1e-7)

What I said in the call was slightly wrong -- it's not that IDAxiOddBrillBH produces different results each time it is run, it produces different results if the executable is different, even if the differences are unrelated to this thorn.  See https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/727.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder