[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] WeylScal4/trunk/test/teukolsky/ (Rev. 129)

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Nov 27 07:10:03 CST 2012

The reason for this change was the past timelevels were left uninitialised
after postregridinitial. The previous sequence was:
1. fill timelevels
2. regrid
3. postregridinitial on current timelevel

This leaves the past timelevels potentially uninitialised. And when
init_fill_timlevels is set, then no other method will set up these past
timelevels. Things work fine if this regridding step is a no-op, which will
be the case for most current setups, as in this case the past timelevels
remain defined.

My change re-applied the "fill timelevels" after postregridinitial. This
should be a no-op, except if postregridinitial modified the current
timelevel. In this case, copying these data to the past timelevels is
arguably the correct thing to do.

-erik