[Users] set Einstein Tookit

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Tue Oct 9 17:25:30 CDT 2012

On 9 Oct 2012, at 15:17, Otacilio Ricardo wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am trying set the Einstein Toolkit in my machine and when I execute the command /simfactory/bin/sim build occurs one error.
>
> Error
> Using configuration: sim
> Error: No thornlist supplied.  Use --thornlist <thornlist> on the command line or set thornlist = <thornlist> in the [default] section of defs.local.ini.
> Aborting Simfactory.
>
> I sent my  requestion for registrarion for Queen Been but yeat not receiver any answer. I trying using the command /simfactory/bin/sim set for configure.

Hi Otacilio,

Can you post the contents of the file simfactory/etc/defs.local.ini?  It should have a line thornlist = manifest/einsteintoolkit.th.  I assume that you are following the tutorial at https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Tutorial_for_New_Users.  Did you edit defs.local.ini?

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder