[Users] Hotel information for the October Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Joshua Faber jafsma at rit.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:29:38 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,
   Just a reminder that the hotel for the upcoming workshop on October
22-26 (website https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ET_Workshop_Fall_2012)
will be the Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport, which is located right
next to campus.

http://www.radisson.com/rochester-hotel-ny-14623/nyrochrd

Unfortunately, the online reservation does not recognize the
reservation code we have set up, "einstein toolkit", so you'll need to
call them at 1 (800) 967-9033 to make a reservation.  They work with
RIT frequently, and in case you forgot the code when making a
reservation we can get that handled before the meeting.  If people
could send me an email confirming their attendance, it will help to
get the schedule orgainzed around the workshop schedule.

Thanks, and we hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Josh Faber