[Users] "Re: Users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 12"

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 10 13:16:16 CDT 2012

Hello Otacilio,

> Error.
> ./GetComponents: line 1: erro de sintaxe próximo do `token' não esperado `<'
> ./GetComponents: line 1: `<html><body>You are being <a href="
> https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents
> Not work.
> 1. ./GetComponents --parallel
> https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit.th
From looking at this it seems as if your version of curl does not follow
the redirection (and maybe also github changed). Can you try to either
download GetComponents in your browser (just do a "save as") using the
URL that the error message mentions? (You might also want to look at the
GetComponents file that you have, it looks as if it as a html file
instead of perl code). To get the likely correct file using curl, please
try:

rm GetCompnents
curl -O https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents

if this works, we will update the tutorial page.