[Users] "Re: Users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 12"

Otacilio Ricardo otacilioricardo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:43:35 CDT 2012

Hi Roland, all

The command "curl -O
https://raw.github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/ET_2011_05/GetComponents" that you
sent work.

When I execute the command  "./GetComponents --parallel
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit.th"
a user is requested. You can put this information in manual.

When I execute the command "./simfactory/bin/sim setup
--optionlist=debian.cfg" the script request some datas and occors a error.

When I execute the command "./GetComponents -a
https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/branches/ET_2012_05/einsteintoolkit.th"
no error occurs, but the directory "simfactory/bin" is not created. So the
commands "./simfactory/bin/sim setup --optionlist=debian.cfg" and
"./simfactory/bin/sim build --thornlist=manifest/einsteintoolkit.th" not
works.

I thank your attention,
Otacílio Ricardo.