[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 15 00:58:02 CDT 2012

Hello all,

> We will, as always, talk about any development issues that might have
> come up last week, plus dealing with issues about the upcoming release.

I'd like suggest to add the following to the list of topics

* the trac site still has no valid certificate
* build issues on clusters encountered when running test suites (and in
general: status of tests)
* simfactory options for "well-known" OS. Ubuntu fails to build.
* backlog of tickets to review
* policy towards bigger changes now that the release is close
* we will have a MHD paper call after the ET meeting at 9am PT, 12am ET,
11am CT.