[Users] Missing Thorns for tov_collapse_vc_l3.par

Evans, Chris cevans216 at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 17 12:24:54 CDT 2012

Dear Roland,

Thank you for the attached parameter file.

Unfortunately, when I attempted to run it, I received the following error:

WARNING level 0 in thorn Cactus processor 0 host qb563
  (line 93 of /home/ettest34/Cactus/src/main/SetParams.c):
  -> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 77 in parameter file /scratch/ettest34/simulations/tov_collapse/output-0000/tov_collapse_vc_l3.par while activating thorns
WARNING level 0 in thorn Cactus processor 1 host qb562
  (line 93 of /home/ettest34/Cactus/src/main/SetParams.c):
  -> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 77 in parameter file /scratch/ettest34/simulations/tov_collapse/output-0000/tov_collapse_vc_l3.par while activating thorns
WARNING level 0 in thorn Cactus processor 2 host qb532
  (line 93 of /home/ettest34/Cactus/src/main/SetParams.c):
  -> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 77 in parameter file /scratch/ettest34/simulations/tov_collapse/output-0000/tov_collapse_vc_l3.par while activating thorns
WARNING level 0 in thorn Cactus processor 3 host qb027
  (line 93 of /home/ettest34/Cactus/src/main/SetParams.c):
  -> CCTKi_SetParameter: Error at line 77 in parameter file /scratch/ettest34/simulations/tov_collapse/output-0000/tov_collapse_vc_l3.par while activating thorns
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 0) - process 2application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 0) - process 0application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 0) - process 1application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 0) - process 3handle_mt_peer: fail to read...: Success

It appears to be referring to the empty line between where Trigger is declared an active thorn and the user_random_restart_hill_climbing property is set. Do you know what could be causing this?

Thank you again for your time,
Chris