[Users] TwoPunctures fast spectral interpolation routine

Vasileios Paschalidis vpaschal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:08:49 CDT 2013

Dear ET folks,

We have made our fast spectral interpolation routine for the
TwoPunctures code publicly available. Using this routine you
can speed up the initial data generation process of the TwoPunctures code
by a factor of ~100, thereby allowing the use of very high spectral
resolutions
(we have used 50x70^2 or 60x80^2 basis functions in our calculations). As
the TwoPunctures code is used outside the ET community as well, we have
posted a note announcing the new routine on the arXiv
(arXiv:1304.0457<http://arxiv.org/abs/1304.0457>
).

Our arXiv note contains a brief description of the routine, a
demonstration of its high performance and accuracy, as well as a set of
detailed instructions for installing this routine in the standalone
TwoPunctures code as well as the ET thorn.

To download a file containing our routines implementing the fast
interpolation,
visit the following website:

http://webusers.physics.illinois.edu/~vpaschal/TwoPuncturesET/

We hope that this new routine will be useful to the ET community.

Best regards,

Vasileios Paschalidis
Zachariah Etienne
Roman Gold