[Users] Backports

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Dec 20 05:06:50 CST 2013

Hi,

There was some discussion in https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1504 about how to mark Einstein Toolkit tickets as requiring a backport to the current release.  We already introduced a method for this in the past; if you put the keyword "backport" in the keywords field, the tickets requiring backports can be queried using a standard TRAC query, e.g.

https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=closed&status=confirmed&status=new&status=reopened&status=review&status=reviewed_ok&keywords=%7Ebackport&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

In the above query, I have included closed tickets, as there are no current open tickets with the backport keyword.

I have added a link on the ET TRAC homepage which shows the number of open tickets with the backport keyword, and provides a link to the query.  I think this should be sufficient.

http://numrel.aei.mpg.de/people/hinder