[Users] Einstein Toolkit Seminar

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:12:14 CST 2013

As announced earlier, Christian's talk will be hosted via WebEx. To
participate, you *need to register to receive an invitation*; see <
http://einsteintoolkit.org/seminars/2013_02_04/> for instructions. (Yes, we
know that having to register is not a good idea, but we wanted to try WebEx
anyway.) If you register, you will receive an invitation email about an
hour before the talk with detailed instructions, as well with a fall-back
phone number for calling in.

If you have not used WebEx before, then I recommend installing and trying
it out ahead of time, as described on <
http://einsteintoolkit.org/seminars/2013_02_04/>.

-erik

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu