[Users] Einstein Toolkit Seminar

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:22:04 CST 2013

Dear seminar participants

You should either have received or should very soon be receiving your
invitations to Christian Reisswig's WebEx presentation. The invitations are
sent via "Troy Schlueter"'s account here at Perimeter, and are titled
"Meeting invitation: Presentation - Christian Reisswig". This email
contains a url (to attend via the web) and a phone number (to call in by
phone).

See you there,

-erik