[Users] question about ET on Stampede (TACC)

Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 5 11:38:39 CST 2013

Erik,

On Feb 4, 2013, at 9:28 PM, Erik Schnetter wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Bruno Giacomazzo <bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu> wrote:
> Hi Erik,
> 	I'm trying to test the Orsted version of ET on stampede. I'm able to compile using the option file that you created for the development version (except that I needed to add -U__STRICT_ANSI__ to CFLAGS otherwise the PITTNullCode/SphericalHarmonicRecon/src/util/fftwfilter util would not compile properly because it doesn't find M_PI).
>
> I just checked -- I do not need to add this flag on Stampede.

	do you use Orsted or Development? I use Orsted. Anyway, I needed that flag only to compile one of the SphericalHarmonicRecon utilities, not the cactus executable.

Cheers,
Bruno

Dr. Bruno Giacomazzo
JILA - University of Colorado
440 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
USA

Tel.  : +1 303-492-5170
Fax  : +1 303-492-5235
email : bruno.giacomazzo at jila.colorado.edu
web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org

Those who understand binary, and those who don't