[Users] McLachlan crash

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 27 10:11:35 CST 2013

Vassilli

This lapse minimum looks strange. During evolution, if there is a puncture,
the lapse minimum should be much smaller than 0.4.

Of course, in the end (when the lapse minimum becomes negative), things go
wrong. You could set McLachlan's parameter to enforce a positive lapse,
e.g. enforcing that the lapse does not go below 10^-10.

-erik