[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jan 13 19:46:59 CST 2013

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

Agenda:

- It would be nice to revive the Einstein Toolkit Seminars. Proposals
  for talks are welcome and can be added here: [1]
- We are still looking for volunteers for gallery parameter files at
  [2]. Static tov is 'taken' (but not added), others are open.
- 10 tickets are in 'review' status, most of them for quite some time.
  Please take a bit of time and look at one of them.
- Please add at least papers which used the Einstein Toolkit to
  einsteintoolkit.bib, especially if you are one of the authors.
- Sooner or later we will need an alternative to EVO (which isn't free
  anymore). Did anyone try BigBlueButton [4] or knows of other
  alternatives? Skype video doesn't really work with multiple sites,
  google hangouts tend to be a bit too unstable and also have
  restrictions concerning the number of participants.

Frank Löffler

[1] https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Einstein_Toolkit_Seminar_Proposals
[2] http://einsteintoolkit.org/about/gallery/
[3] https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/wiki