[Users] ET seminar talk on GRHydroMP

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 14 14:42:05 CST 2013

Hello all,

as discussed in today's ET call, I approached Christian Reisswig whether
he would be willing to give a short talk about using multipatch methods
in GRHydro. Christian kindly agreed to do so and suggested to have the
talk two weeks from now (Jan 28th). Would that seem agreeable?

I suggested a talk length of about 30min (mean of the two previous
talks) and that given the likely audience, technical details are welcome.