[Users] ET seminar talk on GRHydroMP

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jan 16 20:38:39 CST 2013

WebEx is cross-platform. It requires Java, and running it on Linux may
require installing Firefox; I don't have Linux first-hand experience. A
virtual machine is not required. However, when using WebEx for the first
time, one probably has to spend ten minutes setting things up. Phone
numbers for calling in are provided. We can hold a test session with the
presenter to ensure things work fine.

-erik

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu