[Users] simulation time

Udayaraj Khanal urkhanal at tucdp.edu.np
Sun Jul 14 12:06:58 CDT 2013

Dear allI have created a batch queue script and submitted it to queue an example simulation static_tov as in tutorial for new user. Then I checked the status by ./simfactory/bin/sim list-simulations. I got static_tov  [ACTIVE (FINISHED), restart 0000, job id -1]. Does this signifies the completion of the simulation?When I logged in by ssh -Y qb.loni.org and give command cd /scratch/ettest52/simulations/static_tov/output-0000/static_tovNo such file or directory. Is it due to not completion of the simulation?How much time does it take to complete a simulation? I have submitted it almost a week before.
Udayaraj KhanalProfessorCentral Department of PhysicsTribhuvan UniversityKirtipur, Nepal