[Users] Fw: Latest GetComponents broken?

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 27 13:49:48 CDT 2013

Roland

I am getting similar error messages when doing a fresh checkout. It seems
that GetComponents is trying to do things in parallel that should be
serialised, e.g. assuming that a repository has been checked out when it
hasn't and is still inconsistent. I have posted my error message to trac <
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1395>. I assume the problem with
the git repositories is similar.

-erik

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu