[Users] CarpetRegrid2, RotationSymmetry90 and cell centered grid

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Mar 18 21:21:59 CDT 2013

CarpetRegrid2 supports both RotatingSymmetry90 and cell-centring. I do not
know whether this case was tested, but even if so, there may not be a test
case which means it may have broken at some point.

I don't know why "assert (all (iaxis0 % istr == 0))" fails. This may be
because cell-centring is not supported, or because this routine makes an
assumption about how Carpet lays out grid cells with respect to the finest
grid, or because of an error in the parameter file.

Could you open a ticket, and attach the parameter file as well as some
debug output, i.e. the values of reflevel, bb, bnd, axis,
iaxis0, hh.baseextent(0,rl)?

-erik

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu