[Users] Missing thorns in ET_2013_05 branch

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sun May 12 09:53:50 CDT 2013

The situation is similar to the OpenCL thorns: They are part of the
Einstein Toolkit, part of the release, should be tested (where possible),
and should be disabled by default in the thorn list since we assume most
people won't be using them. That is inconvenient for testing, but
convenient for the end users.

What we really need is a mechanism to easily select a subset of the thorns
in the manifest. Simfactory has a mechanism for that, but that is
per-machine and may not do what people want. I enable these thorns in my
defs.local.ini where they make sense.

-erik