[Users] outer boundary conditions

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:16:46 CDT 2013

I am wondering what existing support there is in the einsteintoolkit for
outer boundary conditions appropriate to cosmological problems?  I do not
seem to find anything directly relevant, so please let me know if I have
missed something.  Suppose one has a given interior problem which uses
spatially asymptotically flat boundary conditions for all variables. Given
that I was wondering how hard it would be to redo the problem replacing the
asymptotically flat with asymptotically expanding at the edge of the
spatial mesh?

Thanks for any help.

Comer