[Users] outer boundary conditions

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed May 29 08:17:24 CDT 2013

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply.

I found a reference to an old paper by Vulcanov in which he mentions a
thorn he calls Cosmo which is purported to begin to include cosmological
backgrounds and expanding outer bc.  However, I can not seem to find such
nowadays in ET.  Do you remember it? If so, is it now defunct and/or
inadequate?

Treating the expanding background as an asymptotic bc with a gauge choice
is something I thought about.  I was just thinking of running some problems
using McLachlan with say FRW outer bc and was wondering whether McLachlan
has been used by anyone in this context? I have not seen such.

Comer