[Users] Test results

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Nov 22 11:47:20 CST 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 06:41:55PM +0100, Ian Hinder wrote:
> Erik and I have been working on automating the tests of the ET for the upcoming release.  The current status can be viewed (work in progress) here:
>
> 	https://build.barrywardell.net/view/EinsteinToolkitMulti/job/EinsteinToolkitReport-sandbox/

Neat. On some of these machines I currently also run the tests because I
didn't know about these. Oh well.

> These results are up-to-date as of now.  Shall I commit them to the
> release-info repository (and continue to do so periodically)?

Please, as long as they are newer than existing results. However, with
so many  failures on hopper and gordon, and also orca, we cannot mention
them as 'supported'. Is the reason for this known? Kraken and BW are
borderline as well, but the failing tests there are mostly not in
critical thorns.

Frank