[Users] Talks in svn repo???

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Apr 23 04:21:36 CDT 2014

I like having a checkout of the svn repo for the ET web site on my laptop; this allows me to keep everything in sync when I make changes.

I just discovered that there are now recorded talks in this repository. This is a non-starter for me; downloading the talks via a slow wireless connection won't work for me. Please keep large files that are unlikely to change in a different repo from small files that are frequently edited. (One may even question the necessity of use version control for a recorded talk, but I'm not doing that here, as those dealing with these large files can choose themselves whether the 2x or 3x overhead caused by this is inconvenient for them.)

and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu/.