[Users] Test results available

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Apr 23 07:33:04 CDT 2014

I just updated the Einstein Toolkit test results on <http://einsteintoolkit.org/release-info/parse_testsuite_results.php> for many systems.

For the systems that do not yet have current results, please either update them, or remove them from the list if the systems are outdated, or give me access so that I can run the tests there as well.

There seem to be two main problems that need addressing:
(1) On Hopper (and Gordon and Trestles), many tests running on 2 MPI processes fail. This is likely an MPI problem, or a configuration problem related to how we use MPI.
(2) On Blue Waters, a more tests (8) than on most other systems are failing. We should investigate.

This is a community effort. If you are a maintainer of the Einstein Toolkit, you are expected to contribute to the release process.

and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu/.