[Users] Test results available

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 23 11:44:56 CDT 2014

Hello all,

> We did this deliberately as it is not yet a part of the toolkit.  It
> has not undergone a review, nor had agreement that it should be
> added.  As such, efforts related to it should happen after the
> release.  We put it in the thornlist commented-out at the author's
> request, as it would make it more convenient for people to download
> it.
I see. I did not want to suggest including IllinoisGRMHD in the list of
testsuites or claim it is tested in the release. It just seemed to me
that this would be a good opportunity to check if the that code
actually compiles on all machines (since we are compiling on all of them
anyway and eg the author may not even have access to all of them).
Before we aim to include it in the next release (hopefully).
No big deal though.