[Users] Test results available

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:57:26 CDT 2014

On Apr 23, 2014, at 18:44 , Roland Haas <roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>> We did this deliberately as it is not yet a part of the toolkit.  It
>> has not undergone a review, nor had agreement that it should be
>> added.  As such, efforts related to it should happen after the
>> release.  We put it in the thornlist commented-out at the author's
>> request, as it would make it more convenient for people to download
>> it.
> I see. I did not want to suggest including IllinoisGRMHD in the list of
> testsuites or claim it is tested in the release. It just seemed to me
> that this would be a good opportunity to check if the that code
> actually compiles on all machines (since we are compiling on all of them
> anyway and eg the author may not even have access to all of them).
> Before we aim to include it in the next release (hopefully).
> No big deal though.

Starting the tests (on all machines) takes two minutes (combined). What takes long is to figure out why things don't work on particular machines. Adding a few additional thorns will be easy; please remind me after the release.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>

and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu/.