[Users] Wv reconstruction issue for PPM+Poly EoS

Hee Il Kim heeilkim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:02:36 CST 2014

Hi Roland,

Yes, the routines of PPM for "poly" are highly suspicious. I can't make
comparisons for the different numbers but the star didn't rotate very fast.
The evolution pattern (e.g. rho.max) was different, resulting in a black
hole with an wrong mass, contrary to the case with the velocity
reconstruction. I'm sorry I can't continue the test at the moment but
MP5+Ideal EOS was also good without showing any difference.

Yours,

Hee Il