[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Dec 14 21:04:49 CST 2014

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 and the conference
          id is 118682#.

As you can see above, the toll-free number was discontinued. I am
investigating alternatives.

Too many tickets have been worked on since last week to be mentioned
here (>~60). Most but not all on the other hand was ticket-maintenance.

If you are interested in one of these (or any other) issue, the next
call would be a good opportunity to raise your voice. Also, I would like
to point to currently 6 tickets in "review" state, waiting for someone
to approve them [1]. The main trac wiki page has also been re-ordered
[2].

This call will also be the last for this year, with the first in 2015
scheduled on Jan 12th, usual time and place. In case you cannot join the
call, let me wish all of you already here a merry Christmas and a happy
2015.

Frank Loeffler

[1]
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/query?status=review&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=reporter&col=time&col=component&order=priority