[Users] simfactory

Vassilios Mewes vassilios.mewes at uv.es
Wed Feb 5 10:47:10 CST 2014

Hello Roland and Erik,

thanks for your replies...

what do you mean by writing different segments in the same directory? I
thought i was creating a new simulation for every run I do and then simply
changing the output directory to a data directory in the Simulations folder
where the respective simulation resides...is that the wrong way of thinking
about it?
maybe i am over complicating things as well...i just realised that the
simfactory is using the parfile inside the simulation_name folder, so i
guess outputting to "../../data" will get me to the right directory..

best wishes,

Vassili