[Users] Meeting Minutes

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Feb 5 20:39:23 CST 2014

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 11:26:32PM +0100, Bruno Coutinho Mundim wrote:
> have you looked into the possibility of using git-annex
> for large binary files?

While git-annex sounds interesting, whatever tool we use has to be
installed on the system before we even start to compile anything. We
would need to make GetComponents depend on git-annex being installed on
each system it is used on. Since git-annex is not part of standard git,
and not such a wide-spread tool like git, this would speak against it.

Frank