[Users] ET_2013_11 run performance

James Healy jchsma at rit.edu
Fri Jan 24 09:54:32 CST 2014

Just a quick follow-up to my run performance problem.

The culprit was the issue with LoopControl.  Setting the parameter
"LoopControl::settle_after_iteration = 0" reproduced the previous run
performance with a performance boost of ~2% over the ET_2013_05
version.  I also tried using MVAPICH2 instead of Intel MPI and saw the
same type of behavior when using/not using the above parameter.

Thanks for your help,
Jim Healy