[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jun 16 09:41:32 CDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 10:16:25PM -0500, Frank Loeffler wrote:
> Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
> 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
> how to join on the following web site:

Something else I didn't get around doing yesterday was looking at recent
issue activity.

Within the last two weeks, 8 tickets were changed, and are still open
[1]:

1) 1627: McLachlan rewrite branch: any update here?
2) 1628: enabling padding by default: are there news?
3) 1624: remove MOLDOESCOMPLEX from MoL: reviewed ok, "already
         implemented", but still open
4) 1629: Use DANE for server certificates. FL: In don't think this is
         useful enough to justify the trouble, for now: wontfix?
5) 1618: Compile with AMPI: Steve: is there an updated patch?
6) 1630: ML_BSSN harmonic shift is ill-posed: anyone interested in
         preparing a patch?
7) 1632: problem with compilation: waiting on user input, or a developer
         with an Ubuntu installation to try to reproduce
8) 1631: The dgfe branch for McLachlan generates NaNs: reviewed ok

Frank

[1]
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=confirmed&status=new&status=reopened&status=review&status=reviewed_ok&changetime=2+weeks+ago..now&col=id&col=summary&col=changetime&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=time&col=reporter&order=changetime