[Users] initial checkout failing for Wheeler release; machine down?

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Jun 22 23:13:00 CDT 2014

Hi Bernard,

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 09:49:35PM -0400, Bernard Kelly wrote:
> Is the machine hosting svn.einsteintoolkit.org down?

The server was having problems. I restarted the service which seems to
have solved the problem for now. Thanks for reporting it.

Frank

Details if you care: apache seemed to not like being restarted by
logrotate this morning. After that all threads always segfaulted,
getting restarted just to segfault again. This never happened before, to
the best of my knowledge. I will let it continue as usual and at least
for now take it as "happened once" event.