[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Mar 16 22:40:37 CDT 2014

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
          the conference id is 118682#.

We will mention changes to GRHydro that started to be moved from Zelmani
to the main development repository, and will continue to be moved next
week (see https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1531). We will *not*
go over these patches one-by-one during the call though if not
requested. Just see it as announcement of major code changes (although
not a lot would change for a user).

Also, more and more machine configurations move to the Intel 14
compiler, not so much because "it is the most recent", but mainly
because version 13 has at least one serious bug which requires a
workaround that affects performance negatively (disabling
'restrict'). Version 14 seems to have this fixed, and I would like to
hear different stories if there are some.

Thorn TestMoL was suggested to enter the ET
(https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1557). Erik reviewed it as ok,
but we should still give it its official 'ok'.

Frank