[Users] Bin names

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Thu May 8 11:28:48 CDT 2014

On 05/08/2014 11:25 AM, Ian Hinder wrote:

> On 08 May 2014, at 18:16, Steven R. Brandt <sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
> <mailto:sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu>> wrote:
>
>> Are bin names in schedule.ccl supposed to be case sensitive? It appears
>> that they are. I tried to schedule something in mol_calcrhs, and Cactus
>> says this is a nonexistent bin.
>
> Bins and groups are different.  Functions are scheduled AT bins and IN
> groups.  MoL_CalcRHS is a group, not a bin.
Yes, sorry for the clumsy wording, but that's not the question. The
question is about the capitalization.

schedule calc_rhs in mol_calcrhs

does not work. Cactus prints a warning, and the function does not appear
in the schedule tree. If i switch to

schedule calc_rhs in MoL_CalcRHS

then the function does go into the schedule tree. My question is, should
it matter or is it a bug?

Cheers,
Steve