[Users] No Einstein Toolkit Meeting

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 17 07:18:50 CST 2014

Hi,

There will be no Einstein Toolkit Meeting today. Everyone at LSU is not
available, including me. The ET release process is coming along, if only
slower than anticipated (due to unrelated projects). I hope to get most
if not all things done for that today.

Concerning work past the release I want everyone interested (where I
automatically include all maintainers) to select one issue or bug or
modification they want to see attacked/done for the next release. Open a
ticket for it (if it doesn't already exitst), and champion it at the
next meeting on Nov 24th. Feel free to even fix it before the release
and only report about it (after the release branches have been created).

If you don't have something immediate in mind, a good place to start is

https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=confirmed&status=new&status=reopened&status=review&status=reviewed_ok&keywords=~postrelease&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

Frank Loeffler