[Users] Carpet moves to Bitbucket

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:41:55 CDT 2014

Hello Erik,

> As discussed previously, Carpet's git repository is moving to
> Bitbucket. At the same time, its repository structure changes so
> that Carpet will consist of a single arrangement only.
Since I have a number (>10 or so) of personal branches in my Carpet
clone: did you use a script or special git command to synchronize
different branches off master? Usually I would periodically rebase my
personal branches on top of master but with the extensive moving of
files this seems likely to fail.