[Users] Carpet moves to Bitbucket

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Oct 3 09:30:01 CDT 2014

Roland

I did not modify the branches. I rearranged the master only. Since I
don't maintain the branches, I did not want to interfere.

If you maintain a branch that doesn't have new thorns, then a few "mv"
commands should do the trick. No, I don't have a script for this. I
used plain "mv" and then "git add" (in a GUI), followed by "git
commit".

-erik