[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Minutes (September 22, 2014).
roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 22 11:42:07 CDT 2014
Present: Ian, Roland, Eloisa Bentivegna, Frank, Zach, Barry, Peter,
* Ian is testing the git repositories with Jenkins
* need someone to test with GetComponents
* commit messages will likely not work, will open up mailing list for
bitbucket once first commit comes in
* transition is ready to go, Frank has turned off svn commits and Barry
will re-generate the git repositories
* with the exception of simfactory we will also convert the "other"
* Frank, Barry, Ian, Erik, Roland can add committers (and new admins) to
bitbucket repos, add new committers as needed. Committers need bitbucket
* vector potential code in ET: need science driver. Poll ET list for
interest, approach main users of MHD code directly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20140922/f44d8c69/attachment.bin
More information about the Users