[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Minutes (September 22, 2014).

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:21:43 CDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Roland Haas <
roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Git transition:
> * Ian is testing the git repositories with Jenkins
> * need someone to test with GetComponents
> * commit messages will likely not work, will open up mailing list for
> bitbucket once first commit comes in
> * transition is ready to go, Frank has turned off svn commits and Barry
> will re-generate the git repositories
> * with the exception of simfactory we will also convert the "other"
> repositories
> https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Repository_transition
> * Frank, Barry, Ian, Erik, Roland can add committers (and new admins) to
> bitbucket repos, add new committers as needed. Committers need bitbucket
> accounts.

I have finished re-generating the new git repositories. They are available
at https://bitbucket.org/cactuscode/ and
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/. The git_testing.th thornlist can be
used to checkout the new repositories and can be downloaded from
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/master/git_testing.th.

I have verified that I can checkout and build the Einstein Toolkit using
GetComponents with this new thornlist. Ian has got Jenkins up and running
using it (https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkitGit/) and all
tests currently pass. Commit messages also appear to be working and are
forwarded to the commits at cactuscode.org and commits at einsteintoolkit.org
mailing lists, respectively.

Please go ahead and try it out, and report any outstanding issues.

Barry