[Users] debugging kranc .m

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:49:52 CDT 2015

I am working on a kranc file and am getting output errors when I do make. I
would like to know if there are any options to turn on more verbose output
so I can better see where the problem is arising and hopefully fix them.
Currently the make runs as follows:

ComerMacProRetina:m comerduncan$ make BrillAnalytic.out
\rm -rf BrillAnalytic.out
./runmath.sh BrillAnalytic.m
Using Kranc installation at ../../../repos/Kranc/Bin/..
Mathematica 10.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit)
Copyright 1988-2014 Wolfram Research, Inc.

$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.

$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.

$RecursionLimit::reclim: Recursion depth of 1024 exceeded.

General::stop: Further output of $RecursionLimit::reclim will be suppressed
during this calculation.
Creating thorn CT_AnalyticBrillWave
Processing tensorial arguments
Computing reflection symmetries
Creating (component-based) Kranc thorn
Processing arguments to CreateKrancThorn
Verifying arguments
Error: Invalid arguments: lookup[_Rule,_Symbol]

in CreateKrancThorn/ParameterDatabase
make: *** [BrillAnalytic.out] Error 1

The recursion depth problem is worrisome as is the complaint about invalid
arguments.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comer