[Users] postprocessing data in Cactus

David Rideout dprideout at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:27:13 CDT 2015

Hi Roland,

I have been developing a suite of perl scripts for postprocessing Markov
chain Monte Carlo results from Cactus, which I used to generate the plots
in http://arxiv.org/abs/1504.05902.  These are likely very different from
what you are considering -- I just thought I'd mention it for your
amusement.  I define a fairly crude scripting language, which describes the
sort of analysis one wants to perform, and provide a script which launches
other scripts to compute numbers from the data (which for that paper was
about 100 GB).

Best,
David