[Users] debugging kranc .m

Eloisa Bentivegna eloisa.bentivegna at ct.infn.it
Thu Aug 20 04:57:09 CDT 2015

On 18/08/15 16:26, Comer Duncan wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions.  I've made some modifications and the make
> gets a lot further along now.  It complains about  a lookup error:
>
> Error: lookup failure: key Name not found in map {}
> in CreateKrancThorn/Param`Private`userParameterStructs/lookup
>
> I attach the .m file and the .err file.  Can someone tell me what is
> missing now?

Hi Comer!

It appears that your keywordParameters block is miscommented, so it's
parsed like this:

keywordParameters = { {} };

This way, Kranc finds an item inside keywordParameters, but does not
find any of its required properties, such as a Name key. If you do not
need any keyword parameters, I would suggest that you remove this block
altogether, as well as any reference to it.

Best,
Eloisa