[Users] debugging kranc .m

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:26:15 CDT 2015

Thanks for the suggestions.  I've made some modifications and the make gets
a lot further along now.  It complains about  a lookup error:

Error: lookup failure: key Name not found in map {}
in CreateKrancThorn/Param`Private`userParameterStructs/lookup

I attach the .m file and the .err file.  Can someone tell me what is
missing now?

Thanks!

Comer