[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Dec 3 13:16:25 CST 2015

Eloisa

I put the test case output for the CT_MultiLevel thorn on Zwicky on 2
processes into a tarball here: <
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz4t5SPjhOSSYWM3QkF5Ry04dTg/view?usp=sharing
>.

The summary log has these lines:
      CT_MultiLevel: boostedpuncture
         Failure: 42 files compared, 30 differ, 16 differ significantly
      CT_MultiLevel: constraints_spherical
         Success: 40 files compared, 40 differ in the last digits
      CT_MultiLevel: poisson
         Success: 32 files compared, 25 differ in the last digits

-erik