[Users] Jenkins temporarily offline

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Jan 2 08:49:37 CST 2015

The network was down until this morning, and build is now back online.  There were a number of commits during the time it was down, and the build now fails.  The log is at https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/393/console.  For example,

My guess is that https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinutils/commits/976781e2ddf7dae623e7cffbf991a86850bbdb52 is responsible.

http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin