[Users] build error at end

Steven R. Brandt sbrandt at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 08:08:41 CDT 2015

Comer, thank you for sending the optionlist. I see that you have

MPI_DIR = /opt/local

The expectation is that the system can find the mpi c++ compiler wrapper
in $(MPI_DIR)/bin. Is that the case? The mpi c++ compiler wrapper may have
any of the following names: mpic++, mpiCC, mpicxx, or mpicxx-openmpi-mp.

If the mpi c++ wrapper is in your path, then you could simply try unsetting
the MPI_DIR variable and building.

Cheers,
Steve